Forums

Resignation

5 replies
Votes:
+6
Hello Everyone,

This will be my official resignation of this network.

Ill explain some points on why I want to resign, if your interested in more details or just curious in whatever other reasons I might have had to leave just hit me up in the DM's.

First of all I want to thank a few people who created alot of memorable memmories.
- Restriction
- AaDantsi
- Gewoontoon
- CraftedTNT
( Ofcourse I love the majority of our community but these people really stood out)

So to kick off some of the reasons why I'm resigning, Im very busy with my study wich I go to monday-friday from 9 till 5 so that already takes up half my day. I also recently started to play at a high level of basketball again so I have alot of training next to my school and I'm also a Head-Coach of a under 16 team (wich I both dedicate alot of time to). The last few months i've been going thru a rough time and im trying to recover from this situation lets just say that I wasn't really thinking clear and had to sort alot of things out. Right now things are going uphill again and some of you might have noticed that I've also been appearing more and more on the server again. But right now this staff team excluding some people isn't a good fit for me any more and the server is really not what in my opinion McPvPMasters was when I became a staff member. (No I don't have anything against any of the staff members lets get that straight). The time I had as a staff member here was really nice and I think that I've had alot of great moments with all of you guys! From me being sweaty at redstonepvp and practicepvp to hanging out on kitpvp or just chatting with you guys it really was amazing.

Will I still join the network?
- Yes, I think that I will be online sometimes.

Will I ever be interested in being staff again?
- I dont really think so due to what I've said earlier.

If you ever want to ask me more questions that really go in depth of the reasons just dm me as I said.
I wish all of you a very great time on the network. And I wish the staff team alot of luck in the future.

That will be all for now.

PhotoBook
Posted Dec 4, 18 · OP
AaDantsi SR.MOD
Votes:
Im gonna miss ya brother from another mother. We even got promoted together and now you have to leave. It was a good run with ya my boi and im gonna miss you.

[img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/L95W4wv8nnb9K/giphy.gifcid=e1bb72ff5c06b7044f546e3773a1a43d[/img]
Dantsi is my name. Bowspam is my game :p
Posted Dec 4, 18 · Last edited Dec 4, 18
Votes:
+6
Ly tooo dantsii
Posted Dec 4, 18 · OP
DinoDia aADMIN
Votes:
+49
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Thanks for everything you've done here. It's been quite the ride. I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.

~ Dia
~ Dia

Retired Admin | @DiafireX
Posted Dec 4, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
thanks for everything marky!
Posted Dec 5, 18
List
Undo